Liquor licence

If you intend to sell or serve alcohol at your event, you may need to apply to the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation for a licence.

Events including the consumption of alcohol may attract additional requirements such as extra security measures and registration with the Queensland Police.  Liquor licence applications should be made well in advance of your event to allow time for them to be assessed.

Note: if you hold your event at a Council venue, some liquor permits will require Council’s non-objection endorsement on the original application before you submit it.

For application forms and assistance, contact the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation on 13 74 68.