Create a free event listing on the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) provides free exposure for your event on more than 200 websites including visitredlandscoast.com.au, visitbrisbane.com.au, Queensland.com and Australia.com.
To create a free event listing on ATDW you need to Register by selecting ‘Tourism Operator’, clicking ‘Continue’ and entering your organisation’s details. Once you are registered you can then follow the steps to create a free event listing. If you have a recurring event, you can duplicate that listing (and edit the dates) to save time.
Remember to have these things on hand before you start:
- Your business ABN (if applicable)
- A brief description of your event, similar to the information on your website or brochures
- Contact details and social media links
- Key details such as event date, time and location
- Photos – professional or smartphone landscape photos with no watermarks or text (photos need to be least 1600 x 1200 pixels and no larger than 10MB in size)
Once your event information is listed, it automatically flows through to the ATDW distributor websites for customers to see including the Redlands Coast What’s On Calendar.
Tip – If your event is held annually just login to ATDW to update your existing listing for the next year.
Update your exiting ATDW listing with COVID Safe programs:
- Visit the ATDW website and login with your username (email address) and password.
- From your Listing Dashboard, click the Update button next to the listing you would like to edit.
- Navigate to the Accreditation section by using the orange menu on the left.
- Go to the tick-boxes under the letter C, and choose one or more of the three accreditation options: COVID Safe, COVID Clean and COVID Ready that apply to your event.
- Click on Send for Review when you have finished updating your listing.
Note: It will take a few days for the edits to your ATDW listing to be reviewed and updated.